Carpet cleaning is not easy. And, no matter how much you try to save your carpets from stains, one thing or the other-from wine, coffee to your cat’s vomit or dog’s urine, manages to get on your carpet. Now, there are many carpet stain removal solutions in the market, most of these solutions are packed with strong and harmful chemicals. These solutions can not only deteriorate the colour and texture of your carpet, but also weaken its structural integrity. Plus, these solutions can be very harmful for the environment as well. So, is there a way out? What do you when you need to clean stains off of your carpet/s? The simple solution is to make natural carpet cleaning solution at your home, or call professional carpet cleaners who only use natural and Eco-friendly detergents/solutions to clean your carpet.
And, Carpet Cleaning is not only for times when there are stains, for a healthy and disease free environment you need to clean your carpets, just like you clean your drapes, sheets and covers. And for times when you need to deep clean your carpet naturally, you can always take help form professional carpet cleaners who use only natural products.
Here’s five ways you can make a natural carpet cleaning solution
Carpet Cleaning Brisbane solution for synthetic carpets: One very important thing to remember is to never directly apply any of the following solutions onto your carpet, dip a white rag/cloth into these solutions and blot the stain with it.
- Vinegar solution: Take one cup of white vinegar and mix it with two cups of water.
- Detergent solution: Take ¼ teaspoon of any liquid dish washing detergent, translucent ones, and mix it with one lukewarm cup of water.
- Solvent solution: Take an oil solvent or you can use nail-polish remover as a substitute.
Carpet cleaning solution for Natural-fibre carpets
Using chemical or harsh natural solutions to clean your natural-fibre carpet is a bad idea. It can ruin your carpet in many different ways. Not only that, make sure you never scrub your carpet as well. Scrubbing your carpet will make it fade in the area, and lose its structural integrity. You’ll lose your warranty like that. So, stick with natural cleaning solutions, and professional Carpet Cleaners Brisbane. Steam cleaning is a safe way to remove stains and keep your carpet looking new and clean. So, go for that.
But, in case you need some quick fixes, here are some:
- Ammonia solution: Take one tablespoon clear household ammonia and mix it with ½ cup lukewarm water. Use this solution to clean stains off of your natural-fibre carpets.
- Vinegar solution: Take ¼ cup white vinegar and add ¼ cup water to it. This is another natural cleaning solution that can help you take off stain from your natural-fibre carpet.
For stains of alcohol or excrement, or liquids like milk, gravy etc. You can use simple solution made up of ¼ teaspoon white vinegar and 32 ounces of water. Use this solution gently to get the said kind of stains off of your carpet.